Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I was thinking of buying a home sometime back, so i started to do some research on real estate and housing market. It is very important to customize the home according to your needs before you settle in it. Everyone has got certain preferences for the standard of life he lives and the other things in home. For eg some people like stainless steel sinks and some dont. So it is a personal preference. The favorite part of home for me is kitchen. It should be a nicely decorated kitchen with everything in place. I like my kitchen and washrooms to be clean and stylish. And also the garden part of the home should be as decorated as any other part. So i want to know the preferences of my fellow readers on home decoraion. Which is the area you think should be taken care of and which areas can be left as such. Do come and drop your comments in the comments section. I am waiting for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am redoing my kitchen now myself and I love the look of a new stainless steel kitchen sink.

Interior Design Ideas said...

Stainless steel sinks are cheap but is the most useful thing in every kitchen, copper sinks are also good alternative.